Last weekend I got back from a two week holiday in Cyprus with my family. We had a lovely time – especially enjoying some nice hot sunny weather! While I was there I read 10 books – I love having no distractions and just being able to sit down all day and read.
Over the next 10 days I will be posting a review a day of the books I read while I was away:
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- I Can See in the Dark by Karin Fossum
- The Children Act by Ian McEwan
- The Safest Place by Suzanne Bugler
- Keep Quiet by Lisa Scottoline
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Vanishment by Jonathan Aycliffe
- Dance With Me by Louise Doughty
- Enduring Love by Ian McEwan
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
So keep an eye out and I hope you enjoy them!