The Liebster Award is a chain award that was creared by bloggers and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community. I was nominated by the lovely Rein Reads 🙂
- Thank and link the person who nomiated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
1. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
The movie I’ve watched most recently that I though was terrible was ‘The Box’. The trailer looked really good so I asked for it for Christmas – what a waste of a present! My friends and I had absolutely no idea what was going on and didn’t even make it to the end we were so confused. I definitely wouldn’t reccommend it!
2. What artists or bands do you currently love?
I am admittedly a Taylor Swift fan, Blank Space and Out of the Woods are favourites at the moment. But I also can’t stop listening to ‘Come on Eileen’ by Dexy’s Midnight Runners at the moment, it makes me feel so happy 🙂
3. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
Hmm..this is a tough one because I loved my childhood, I’m constantly wishing I could wind back time! Maybe all the times that my sister and I used to play dress up together.
4. Favourite book?
My top three from the past couple of years are:
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- Therapy by Sebastian Fitzek
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The entire Harry Potter series is also on the list of course!
5. Favourite quotes?
One that is fresh in my mind, from The Perks of Being a Wallflower:
‘But even if we don’t have the power to chose where we come from, we can still chose where we go from there.’
6. It’s the end of the world! The only people left are you, the main actor/actress from the last movie you watched, your least favourite book character, and your favourite dead artist (writer, musician etc.). Will you guys be ok?
- The last movie I watched was Gone Girl so Ben Affleck
- Least favourite book character – Dolores Umbridge (she is just pure evil!)
- Favourite dead artist – Agatha Christie
Will we be ok? Who knows?! I’m not really sure what Ben Affleck is like so I can’t say, Umbridge would drive me mad but I guess she could bring some order to things. I think I would be fine with Agatha Christie because I could talk to her endlessly about Poirot and ask her to reveal her crime writing secrets and where she went that time she disappeared for a few days!
7. Puppy sized elephant or elephant sized puppy?
Puppy sized elephant of course!
8. Pick one: a boat, a castle, a cottage, or a rocket. Make up a reason why.
A castle – I would love to live in an old castle, especially if it had secret passages.
9. Do you ship any characters? Or hate a ship?
I’m not a particularly romantic person so I’m not really into the whole shipping thing.
10. If money was of no concern, what would be the next thing you buy?
A round the world trip with my family
11. What is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for you?
I’m not sure if I can pick a specific thing, but I love everything my mum does for me. She is the most selfless person I know and I don’t know what I would do without her.
I’m going to nominate any of my followers who want to give this a go because you’re all great!
The 11 questions I would like you to answer are:
- What is your favourite type of animal and why?
- If you had one day to do whatever you want, absolutely no boundaries/restrictions, what would it be?
- Which is your favourite Harry Potter book?
- Who is your favourite person to cheer you up when you’re feeling down?
- Do you prefer summer or winter?
- What is the one place in the world you haven’t been and most want to visit?
- What is your favourite book quote?
- Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?
- In your opinion, what is the worst book to movie adaptation you’ve seen?
- Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
- What’s the one thing that is guaranteed to make you smile?
P.S. Sorry this post took so long for me to do – I got distracted by university work and a trip to Vienna (which I’ll tell you about in my next post)!